cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.01 Backend Contracts creation with XI/PI ESOA Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, we are implementing SRM 7.01 PPS with Extended Classic Scenario. We need to create contracts backend contracts ( ECC) from RFX RESPONSE at SRM. As we have ECC 6.0 EHP 5 we have to use Esoa services. The problem is that we have set up PI but no contract is created at ECC ( not even in SRM) when we pressed button " create contracts" from rfx response even thought the message at SRM is " contracts XXXXXX created" I think we are missing some customizing in ECC.

We have already implemented badi BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS

I read note 1268821 who explains that we have to activate business function LOG_MM_P2PSE_1 in ECC but I think this only apply for "CENTRAL CONTRACTS" and we dont want to use central contracts. We just want to creates contracts at ECC from rfx response in SRM. I couldn´t find any documentation about this, just for Central Contracts or backend contracts creation (through idocs) . Any idea?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards

Liam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liam,

Where you able to correct this? How?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first interface that try to get out from SRM was " PurchasingContractERPRequest_Out_V1", thus based on this interface we made the configuration on PI. So, after pressing button " create contract" on srm if we execute tx SXI_MONITOR in SRM we found the interface " PurchasingContractERPRequest_Out_V1" and in the backend system ( ECC) at tv SXI_MONITOR we found interface PurchasingContractERPRequest_In_V1 for this contract with black and white flag ( processed successfully) but no contract created in ECC not even SRM.

Anyway we have checked that inbound proxy is executed but we dont see any contract created

Is this the right Interface? We are missing something?

Best regads and thanks again for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liam182,

In the SXMB_MONI , check the Sender Operation name of the chequered flag and see if it is the same as that of the web service that you have configured.

Also place a breakpoing using RFCUSERBBP in BBP_SAPXML1_CTR_REPLICATION and in ECC there is a badi BBP_CTR , place a breakpoint in using RFCUSERBBP and debug further to see whats happening. I think you should be able to resolve it based on that.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for answer ! sory for the delay to respond you. Rahul what especify guide you mention ? because we have a lot of guides inside " configuration guides for srm 7.01 " ?

We have set up PI. When we press button "Create contract" at the rfx response we receive messages for example: " Contract Created 470000002" and then on ECC at trx SXI_MONITOR we see the message XML created for the contract " 470000002" with flag black and white ( Processed Successfully) but no contract is created at ECC .. maybe we are missing some customizing at ECC.

Best regards1

Liam

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SOA services are not used in PPS.

Best regards,

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Liam,

open the document in BBP_PD and check the table BBP_PDBEI and look at what is it trying to create as the follow on document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Liam,

Did you have a look at note 1268336?

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly refer to the config guide maintained at the belwo mentioned location.

Goto URL http://service.sap.com/srm-inst and then navigate to SAP SRM --> SAP SRM Server 7.01 -> Configuration Guides for SAP SRM 7.01

Best Regards,

Rahul