cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report output "MCTA"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am trying to take the customer wise sales report using Tcode "MCTA" .But I see that the output of this reports doesnt show few customer .Where as those customer are see int he Trial balace in FI and also in the out put of te report "S_ALR_87012186"

Can any one help to tell what can be the exact issue for few customers not been displayed in the Report "MCTA".

I have checked the customer Master data and it seems to be OK.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Report "MCTA" is a SAP sales information System report (SIS). In order to generate an output for this report, system has to first fill data in to info structures. If you do not have data in the info structure, system will not be able to generate an output.

Based on below "Statistical Groups", system fill sales data in to relevant info structures.

- Statistical groups for customers -> Assigned in the customer master Sales area data / Sales tab - Field "Cust.Stats.Grp"

- Statistics Groups for Material -> Assigned to each material in sales 2 view of the material master

- Statistics Groups for Sales Document -> Assigned to sales document type in the config.

- Statistics Groups to each Sales Item category ->Assigned to Item category in the config

Since you're saying only few customers do not get any output in "MCTA", I would recommend you to check those customer masters for Sales area data / Sales tab - Field "Cust.Stats.Grp". Please compare this field value with customers who get an output in the report.

I think below link will be very useful for you to see whether there is anything missing in your SIS configuration.

[SIS|http://learnsaptips.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-create-activate-sales.html]

best regards,

Rahal

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subha sybha,

Is there any filter in the selection sreen for MCTA?

Thanks & Regards

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope there is no filter in that report .I am just enetring Sales org , Period

Former Member
0 Kudos

MCTA is base on info structure.

S_ALR_87012186 is base on FI document.

You have 2 different base.

Do a bit of analysis on the dates in both report. Period in MCTA does not really mean posting period in FI side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In regards to dates we have cheked and we are checking the MCTA report for complete Fisical period "2011" ..Aslo in FI same period.

What is the solution for this?Updation of Infor structure ?How can we do that .Can any one guide me step by step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you manage to check the below field for those customers you have no output in MCTA?

Statistical groups for customers -> Assigned in the customer master Sales area data / Sales tab - Field "Cust.Stats.Grp"

Are these customers have a different value from others? or no value assigned to those customers?

The link I have provided will tell you how to update those SIS structures as well.

Best regards,

Rahal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudha

Can you cross check and verify, the differences in customer master sales and company code tab.

You can verify in XD03 with customer who is visible with customer who is not visible.

Whether one time customer , if there are returns ...

May be any reason depending on your business process.

Just analyze once.

--

Regards

Pavan Kumar