Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find IDOCs related to SD contracts in PI / XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some contracts have been sent from ECC -

> XI -

> Legacy system. But I am not able to find those IDOC s in PI system. I tried monitoring those IDOCs in PI but no luck.

Could you please help, how to search those IDOCs in PI system.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you monitoring those Idocs in PI? Have you checked idx5?

As you are new to SCN, I must remind you to search SCN first for any question you have. You would be able to find answers of such questions.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I have done all workaround in PI like running few tr codes, SM58, IDX5, SXMB_MONI, WE02 / 05 but still didnt get any clue. I have searched in SDN for any related issues, but didnt find any links.

Issue is : ECC sends Contracts details through PI and it has to reach Legacy System.

I dnt find any errors in ECC and nor in PI. But it has not reached Legacy system

I have the contract details like.. contract number and so on.

Could you please help me if you have come across any issues like this.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you do not see your idocs in PI (SXMB_MONI, IDX5), that means PI never received it.

So in ECC, check (again) the SM58, and check in WE02 if your idocs are in status 03. Select some idocs and check alos on which system you have sent your IDocs. Maybe your ALE config is bad and your idocs has been sent to another PI environment or maybe another SAP system (BW). check WE20 (partner profile), its IDoc port (*) and its RFC destination (SM59).

(*) check also if WE20 (partenr fprofile) you use an idoc port or (ok) an file port or an XML-HTTP port.

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

step1: if idoc not reach to sap pi syatem

you need to check t.code SM58 and Smq1 and weo5/we02 in sender sap System then find the issue and fix it

step2: if idoc status 03 in sap sender system but not display in moni( sap pi system )

--> check your IDOC in SM58. This might be because of the RFC connection. If you IDOC is in SM58, then goto SM59, test your RFC connection , fix that problem.

--> in sap pi system, we need to check Inbound Queue smq2

step3: in sap pi system, we need to check SXMB_MONI and Idx5 For monitoring

Step4:In Moni, status is "Success"

we need to check communication channel monitoring in RWB

Please refer 16th page in below link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dcaa0-a92b-2a10-3a96-b3d942bd1...

thanks,