cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM version problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've installed NW7.3 and tried to install SP5 for it. It started fine by upgrading jspm to sp5 but then I got an error so I cancelled the process.

Now when I restart jspm it checks for a new version of jspm in EPS\in but can't find it.

Log:

Dec 19, 2011 3:33:57 PM [Warning]: Delivery unit with version 7.30.5.0 located in
W7-0172\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in\NW 7.3 sp5\JSPM05_0-10007936.SCA is not a valid update for component sap.com/JSPM with version 7.30.5.0.

If I check

Is there a way to skip this step of the SP installation or revert back to sp 0 of JSPM before restarting JSPM?

Or should I try to install SP5 using SUM instead? Will that solve the jspm problem too?

Thanks for any help!

Edited by: Richard Linnander on Dec 19, 2011 4:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

1). You can try to re-deploy JSPM again. Check this note - Note 1123333 - Redeploying same component with JSPM

If you want to redeploy an SCA with the same version and all contained SDAs regardless of their versions, start JSPM with this command line:

go "-config=/jspm/forceMode=true" "-config=/jspm/deployVersionRule=updateAll"

2). You have to restore DB to get JSPM back to SP0

3). SUM might inturn use JSPM for java sp upgrade (still might go thru same phase of issue).

Thanks,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

I redeployed JSPM and started the SP installation, looks fine so closing this thread.

Answers (0)