cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL hide / disable buttons Change / new query and personalization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My client need to hide / disable buttons for adding and changing queries and personalization. They don't employees to change this configuration (please see printscreen attached, the buttons are on the top right corner).

http://screencast.com/t/uGYAu3x5UT

Is any way to do this through customizing?

Thanks in advance.

BEst,

AS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

is it ESS screen?

the easiest way to disable or to hide button on ESS screen is - ask your portal administrator.

go to portal content, then find your iview.

once you got your iview, click priview, then on button or link you want to make it disappear, ctrl + right click.

then it will show your personalize box.

you could chose invisible = yes. click OK.

then it will not appear again.

but, if you do this, it will affect all iview. I mean all user will have the same iview.

if you only want several user who can't click that button, maybe you could try modified user role.

hope it helps

nez.

0 Kudos

Have a look to at KBA 1571877 which gives you more information on hiding and modifying screens through the content adminstration.

0 Kudos

Actually just to add note 1124779 is useful too for queries in POWL and you can disable personalization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the role of the user - PFCG - Authorizations - Change authorization data - Cross-application authorization objects - authorizations for Personal Object Work List (POWL) iViews

Here you have to specify the application ID POWL_APPID - For ex - SAPSRM_E_CHECKSTATUS

To hide define query and personalze ,I have changed the following settings -

In activity POWL_CAT - '03' , POWL_LSEL-DISALLOWED - POWL_QUERY - 03 , POWL_RA_AL - ALLOWED , POWL_TABLE - DISALLOWED.

Let me know if you need more info.

Answers (0)