cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation Of Custom Queries of Execution Type Java.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I want to know if I can create Custom queries of Execution type java which have Query Executor class.

I got this requirement because I got to customize "Search Master Agreements and Agreements".

It seems like it's not possible as Query Executor Class is uneditable so no chance of deploying any class file in server and trying out the ways...

Any approach exists to customize these type of queries.?

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand your requirement is to customize Search Master Agreements and Agreements query and display the new custom report in the Contract Management dropdown on workbench along with other queries.

This could be achieved by duplicating original query i.e.Search Master Agreements and Agreements, customize and save it, go to Query Group in set up, identify and open the query group containing the original query and add the new customized query as query reference.Also don't forget to remove the original query from the query list.

Regards

Mudit Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mudit,

I know that way of doing for SQL based queries , but thing here is , it is a java based query. so I have only Query Executor class exposed to me.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

How did you solve your problem? We also have a similar requirement to customise FCI-SearchAllMAandAgreementsInactive which is a standard java query.

Thanks,

Gayathri