Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register need to be updated with reference to Credit memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

we have scenario of sales return.

we created return excisable sales order with the reference to Commercial invoice and we have done the PGR and created Credit memo,

Could you please let me whether we need to create return excise invoice with the reference to the credit memo?

if we dont want to create return excise invoice then how can we receive the excise duty amount which we have paid to excise department and our client has requirement to update the D3 excise register while doing credit memo.

Thanks & Best Regards

Shibu Chandran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu

Please check the link which may be helpful to you

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

i have gone through your thread which has been forwarded to me, i got an idea about the return process.

i have still small doubt is that RG1 register will be updated with the help of JV?

i come to know that we can make the necessary excise accounting entry through JV but what about the register ?

My client is asking that return excise duty amount should be appeared either RG1 or D3 register ( Duty paid Goods return)

Thanks

Shibu

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu

Please go through the link which is similar to your requirement only.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Sir,

the links which you provided me is very helpful and my case is that we will return the stock into Unrestricted use directly from Customer. which means RG1 register will be updated automatically through JV

Thanks

Shibu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through the bellow links

Thank you,