cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configured material BOM table details requried for component list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PLM Experts,

As per the client requirement, we need to activate one sales condition type based on Super BOM components list. To define a logic for the above requirement, to list out the component we checked in STPO Table and in this table its appearing only the phantham materials not the real BOM of the component is appearing.

So can you please suggest the table name where i can find the Bill Of Material of my Finished Product (Configured material) in the Table level.

Warm Regards.

Velmurugan P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Paraman,

You have to link the tables MAST(Header) and STPO(Item Level),

You can get the material no and the STLNR Field that is the BOM no.

you can feed in the STPO, and you can get the component Details for the same material fed in the MAST.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yaswar khan.

The procedure you have specified will work for regular BOM products. But we are having Configured products. Since its configured products, the BOM with component details won't be available in STPO table. The BOM of this configured products will get determined during Sales order process only.

Due to this only we are facing this challenging situation. Can anybody able to help us ?

Warm Regards,

Velmurugan P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didnt get any answer from Group. But as a workaround, with reference to Planned order creation details we prepared a functional spec.

Warm Regards,

VEL

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MAST, STKO, STPO, STAS, STZU are BOM related tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajit.

But the problem still persist. The tables you have listed will suits for regular BOM compoents list. But we want to know the Table / procedure details in case of Configured material BOM details. Because for configured materials the BOM will be determined during sales order (Planned order) only.

This BOM of configured material won't get stored in the table you have listed. As per our requirement we are looking for table details where we can list out the components list to perform the additional charges in the sales order based on BOM.

Warm Regards,

VEL