cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material at activity level

0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an automatic project with a material which having two child material.

After that i run order BOM. I maintained reference point at activity level and same in BOM transfer.

When we open the project in project builder , child materials should be attached to the activity. But it is not happening.

Please suggest the solution.

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which transaction are you running to transfer the BOM? Is it CN33? If yes, please check the reference point assignments for the child components.

Regards,

Gokul

0 Kudos

Gokul,

Yes I'm using CN33. I assigned reference point to child material also.

But still materials are not attached to the activity.

One more thing, System Status is CRTD. Should i have to release it first ?

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CN33 - click on "Selection Parameter" icon or use short key Shift+F5 and then ensure to select Multi Level check box.

I hope you have not selected this earlier ..Or do you have..please confirm

0 Kudos

Hi,

Multilevel check box is ticked. This project is created automatically through sales order with one parent material.

This parent material having two child material, and i did not maintain these child material in sales order.

Should i maintain ?

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

See - In Material BOM (more than one level) we can maintain Reference Point and same reference Pont we can maintain in Network Activity. While executing transaction code CN33. System check same reference point in both objects and then allocate material automatically to NWA.That means Reference Point form logical link between BOM Item and Network Activity. Hope you have same process used. Or is that different from this. If so then make it clear so that it will help us to all in further investigation.

0 Kudos

Thanks Swapnil.

Issue has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Please mark this question as answered with exact solution. It will definately help other as well and this question wont appear as Pending.