cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By mistakenly my friend as created one sales order in production system with his credentials and finally he is noticed and deleted the order in production system. The problem here is still it's showing customer order in MD04, while checking in MD04 i am not seeing sales order no:. Now client is asking that how to remove the customer order in MD04.I have gone through the forum and find MD16 to delete but it's showing one message "No planned orders exist for select" in MD16. so how can we delete the sales order from MD04?

Thanks,

Pandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Refresh the MD04. If it not works you need to run the correction Report.

Run this report SDRQCR21 in SE38.

Please find the below link

Thank

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Dec 19, 2011 12:02 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The problem here is still it's showing customer order in MD04,
while checking in MD04 i am not seeing sales order no:

In fact, now only, I have observed your above two comments which are not clear to me. In the first line, you say system is showing in MD04 whereas in the next line, you say it is not there in MD04.

Please note if the requirements are cumulated in MD04 without sale order number, then it is because in OVZ2, for your availability check, instead of "B", "A" should have been assigned in which case, my above suggestion (clicking the pencil icon) wont work.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the above suggestions, you can also try this method.

Go to that sale order in change mode and from top menu bar, click on "Sales Document > Delete". If you are not able to achieve this, then go to MD04, double click on that sale order so that a small box will appear. Double click on an pencil icon with yellow colour so that system will take you to that sale order overview screen in change mode. From there try to delete as suggested.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Lakshmipathi.

I have tried as you suggested, after clicking the pencil button system throwing me an error message "Selected function cannot be used for the element". how can i resolve this..

Thanks,

Pandu

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your scenario is make to order scenario, then check the solution provided in the link (using MIGO -movement type 411 E).

Regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer

Regards

JP

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check the mb51, mb52 their any movemnt types , 412e, 412 , any another movemnt types,

mmbe cheeck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.code MD02, give your material and plant,select Planning mode 3 (Delete and recreate planning data) then press enter.

Check and revert.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thanks for your reply,

I have checked in MD02 and i am giving plant & material and selecting planning mode as 3, but here i am getting error message is "No authorization for MRP sng-itm,mult-lvl in plant NL04 and MRP controller YW1". can you tell me what can i do now?

Thanks,

Pandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pandu,

As a SD consultant we don't have the authorization to do the above said process,take help of PP consultant or ask the authorization from BASIS.This is only authorization issue.

The very first mistake what your friend committed was he deleted the sale order,instead of deletion he would have marked reason for rejection,once you select the reason for rejection it will automatically cancel the requirement in T.code MD04.

Go as per above suggestion.

Regards

Ram