cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LoadRunner doubts

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Actualy I'm working in the Costumer, World Wide Power company  that has some doubts concerning Mercury LoadRunner

Questions below

1. There are any script for LoadRunner ready to test CCS or Other SAP products

2. Is it possible test background jobs or any other process in background

3. There are any script ready for question above.

4. There are any SAP standards to check the values of the test to check if the test results are in the accetable range or not; for each  SAP product.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197561
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Thiago,

It is not good idea to reuse scripts even if they exist.

In the UI which is recorded there could be customization differences which make the script not function propertly. Besides, the chance that parameterization of data works fine for your setup is not guaranteed,

There are benchmarks which are defined and reused, but they are normally executed against special benchmark clients where the data, customization and user are concretely specified. Besides the benchmark is always only relevant to concrete product release and maintained ( usually re-recorded) for each next release).

With this said I recommend that you always implement the scripts as part of the concrete load testing project.

The objectives of the test - KPIs, volume of data, throughput should be define for the concrete customer business goal.

Best Regards,

Sylvia

martin_moser
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

1) I am not aware of this; you may want to contact Global Active Support (Janko Budzisch) on this issue.

2) This is possible. LoadRunner monitors the test system, whatever it is doing, be it a foreground or a background job

3) You do not need a special script for that

4) There are some standards - please also see 1)

Cheers,

Martin

0 Kudos

Hello Martin thanks a lot for your answer I will try talk with Janko.