cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom fields in Carry out sourcing screen..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to add custom fields in 'CARRY OUT SOURCING-WORK AREA' frame. is there any standard structure available for this? i know there are standard structures available for shopping cart and others but i am not sure whether any structure available to add custom field in 'CARRY OUT SOURCING-WORK AREA' frame. please help me.

Thanks,

john.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I think you can use the shopping cart structure, refer to Note 632982 - Generation of the screens for the sourcing

for more information. (use the ICL_EEW structures, not the CI_ ones as mentioned in the note)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in SRM5.0. could you please let me know the below OSS notes related to SRM5.0. because i could not find any structures starts from ICL_EEW and CL_.

Thanks,

john.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any luck on this. I have the same requirement.

Thanks,

Maria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't know if they are still called the same in SRM 5.0, but the includes are called INCL_EEW - typing error on my behalf...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your help. i will check and let you know if i need more input from you.

Thanks,

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar requirement of adding a custom drop-don field in the Carryout Sourcing screen. Let me know if you have a solution for this.

I will award you the points , if you can get me to the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

see 672960 oss note, i think it may help you.

Thanks,

Ramya.