cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to BAPI with multiple PO's in file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement when my file has multiple PO's and i have bapi which can update single PO at one time. Will it be possible to achive this. As per my guess at the most i will be able to update only a single PO (irrespective of the no. of PO in the file)

any suggestion how should i go about achiving this requirement . Do i need to create a new RFC enable FM in ECC which will have input as table which will enable me to fetch multipe PO's.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we developed a new BPM. thanks for all the help

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

take help from ABAPer to change BAPI coide to support multiple PO updations at a time, even ask him to alter the BAPI structure like occurance point of view to handle multiple cals.

this is right way , processing one PO at a time not a right option burden on server.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

the bapi that we are using a standard one so it will be difficuklt for us to change any code in that. any other option ?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah true, ABAPer will copy the existing BAPI to Zextension name and he will change the code. you will use new BAPI not original one. it is very simple .

Former Member
0 Kudos

option suggested above is good one...

but u can also opt for BPM (overhead in terms of performance)...u have to use Block with a "ForEach" mode and update single PO's at a time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the response will look to find a solution around BPM. Can i also map the response using bpm for each po?

I am new to SAP XI/PI can you suggest me any link which i can refer to implement t a similar solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do as Raja Shekhar suggested, dont go with BPM ....using BPM there will be performance issues.

Raja Shekhar has suggested best solution.

Regards,

Phani