Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Mandatory Condition Types in Pricing and Output Control

I have rather two different questions:

1. I am trying to implement a custom pricing condition type (ZFBP) in such a manner that it should appear in the Pricing Elements in the Sales Order automatically but without an amount (to be entered manually). As far as I think, check boxing it as mandatory and manual only dives you the ERROR that ZFBP is missing, it does not make it appear on the list of Pricing Elements only for the amount to be entered. Can I do it like that?

Furthermore, if I make two custom condition types manual ZFBP and ZBPR, make them BOTH manual and required, the error I think only shows the one occurring later in the step of pricing procedure. Can't I do something to make the error like "Mandatory condition ZFBP and ZBPR missing" rather than "Mandatory condition ZBPR missing".

2. I have done virtually everything to solve the problem of Output (Print Preview from Sales Order) but "Output can not be issued Message no. V1104" but it doesn't seem to be working. Since it is a preview, I am assuming suggestions of the performance assistant to the screen suggestions and I don't understand this one:

Issuing to screen

No output types exist in the document.

The output types in the document have not been assigned to the relevant document type in Customizing for output control.

Apparently, this guy also asked the same question but never got the answer. I have tried everything in the suggestions:

Output Could not be Issued - V1104

Please help.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question