cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to do intercompany sales order. I am able to create sales order, delivery , billing and intercompany billing.

scenario:

Ordering company : US

Supplying Company: IND

Now Customer C1 raised sales order for US, supplying plant belong to IND, delivery happened and invoice raised by US for C1, intercompany invoice raised by IND for US.

this is all fine. but now I want to check sales made by IND to US. how can i check that. since there is only one sales order. in which tcode can i check that there was a sales made by IND to US .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know where can i find purchase order detail which US will raise for IND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in table EKKO here we know the Cntry for tax return - LANDS , not sure but hope this field will help you.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you did not get my question.

Whenever we carry intercompany sales process and not intercompany stock transport, the ordering company must be raising a purchase order as well for supplying company. How can i find it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

In inter company sale we didn't rise PO,in this process we specify the supplying plant in sale order according to that the delivery takes place form the respective plant.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thanks for the reply.

I know there is no need to raise PO for intercompany sales. But for accounting books we will have to show that US raised a PO for IN right??

or is there any other way??

does it happens automatically? where can i check it??

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I am looking for is a Purchasing document entry i.e FI posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I make purchasing entry for US??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are 2 ways of doing this

1) You can use Tcode FB60(Incoming Invoices) and book the Vendor Invoice manually (your supplying plant should be created as an Vendor, as how you would have created the receiving plant as customer), the price can either transfer price or agreed price between the company.

2) There is also an configuration for doing this automatically under Billing > Inter company Billing > Automatic Posting To Vendor Account (SAP-EDI).

Hope this helps

Thanks

Edited by: SAPIBMP on Dec 20, 2011 9:53 AM