cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account assigned for Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having 1000 number of materials. Please let me know in which tcode can I find the G/L Account which is assigned for n number of materials.

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member765905
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We assign GL Accounts in T-Code: OBYC and

In T-Code: FBKP and Select Automatic Postings and there we need to Double Click Material Management Postings (MM)

Here we need to assign GL Accounts in - Inventory Postings - BSX (Double Click) - Here we assign GL Accounts according to the Valuation Class wise, which is nothing but Material Type wise.. like Raw Material, Semi-Finished, Finished Goods and Non-Valuated Materials, etc..

In GR/IR Clearing account - WRX , We assign GR/IR Clearing Accounts...

In Offsetting entry for inventory posting - GBB, We assign GL Accounts according the movement type wise, like Good Issue from production, etc..

Regards,

GK

SAP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nishan_dev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sri,

Go to SE16N, look for table T030 or T156X, enter you Chart of account, and your desire valuation class, execute it will populate the list, which you want.

-Nishan

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table T030 is the base for viewing the GL accounts for OBYC settings .

Enter the chart of account to view the details in T030.

Cheers ,

dewang

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MM03-Accounting1-identify Valuation class- Go to OBYC-GBB-(Or BSX)-Check here GL accounts assigned for the valuation class..... Which is the GL for that Material

Or for Mass (1000) materials check table T030 and T030R

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any other tcode other than OBYC. Because the user have no permission for OBYC. Please let me know is there any other standard tcode.

Regards,

Karthik

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FBKP

Automatic postings

Materials Management postings (MM)

BSX or GBB

other wise check table T030 and T030R

Srinivas