cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cif PDS after the valid to Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a way to CIF a PDS whose valid to date is in the past? I have tried implementing 1464564. I am still not able to send the expired PDS.

Reason for doing this:

We have orders that are created with the older production versions and to fulfill those orders we need to see the production versions in APO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mansa,

This is a strange issue. Even if you somehow get the out-of-validity PDS to APO, wouldn't then you be using R/3 for execution of the production orders? This won't be possible since the production version in R/3 would be out of validity.

Could you please explain with some more details if you have a different reason to like to have the out-of-validity PDS version in APO, and then may be some solution could be provided?

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

The production versions can still be used for the execution of production even after the valid to date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mansa,

For the issue mentioned by you since the PDS used as crossed the Valid to date.

Try using Curto_Create Transaction in ECC to transfer your changes.

Also please refer to the thread link below which has similar issue reported:

Hope the information was helpful

Regards,

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

I went through the thread you provided. As I told you, even by implementing that note, I am unable to transfer the

production versions that are no more valid.

former_member182332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mansa,

Please refer to note 1329251 as it should satisfy your requirement. Also please check whether BADI solution from the

note 1464564 is ACTIVE? because sometimes it happens that the BADI is implemented but not active.

Update us with your results.

Merry Christmas!

Best regards

Gomathi