cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Sales Order for Charities with Credit Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a scenario where POS (Point of Sales) has been implemented,the process of POS is ok,but the requirement of the client is they are giving some goods to charity,when ever a person comes with a special card (Issued by the company) the outlet will create a sales order for the same without any charges with a credit limit of 1000 SAR (saudi arabian riyal).

Requirement

1) Creation of sales order with delivering goods but without any charges.(should have effect in Stock)

2)These charities is been treated as Customer with a credit limit of SAR 1000 (whenever the credit limit exceeds system should block the order)

how this scenario can be mapped in SD,

Thanks in advance

Malik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the outlet will create a sales order for the same without any charges with a credit limit of 1000 SAR (saudi arabian riyal).

If the items are not priced for this customer...how the system knows the utilisation of the 1000 SAR limit.

Is this something like a credit card or a debit card?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for your intrest,

I mean Outlets will create sales order by entering the prices of goods but in reality they are not charging customer, i guess in this scenario system can handle the credit limit.

Regards

Malik

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When the customer is issued with a card of SAR 1000...will that amount be shown as credit in the accounts for this customer?

OR...every purchase will be considered as a credit and allowed till the limit reaches SAR 1000?

In any case, if the purchases are not priced in the sales order...how do you know the amount utilised against this SAR1000 limit?

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u missunderstood with the concept of CARD,it is only an identity no way related to any account,As u said the transanctions are considered as Credit till he reaches Credit Limit.Can this be treated as expences and assign to Cost center.

If i am right what would be the configuration guidelines

Malik

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Malik,

You can try with marking all condition types as statistical and assign subtotal A to required condition type or Total.

Now system will consider the the value with subtotal A for credit check and block the document if it exceeds 1000SAR but since condition is marked as statistical there will no accounting impact in billing. but PGI will create accounting entries as regular.

I assume you have configured credit check properly.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mayank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Malik

keep the process regular, which will help in blocking the charity customer when reached 1000 SAr at order level itself.

As customer need to be shown that he is not charged.

you can work on changing the display of output determination .

You can take the help of Ababer and display what ever client is asking for.

I think this may solve your query without disturbing you regular business process.

--

Regards

Pavan Kumar