cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solar01/solar02 in solution manager: landscape structure definition- urgent

0 Kudos

Hi Forum Members,

I need to understand whether this is possible and if it is then how do i do it; any step by step manual from SAP is available. We have solman 7.1 and project with type 'implementation' created. When i go to solar01/02 i can maintain business scenario for ERP with relevant business processes however our landscape is like ERP, CRM, Enterprise Portal , DMS (Document Management System), TREX. I wish to adjust solar 01 business process structure in a way that it reflects the entire landscape. So, regarding i have few questions as below. Please let me know your views ASAP as i am runnig very short of time to asetup

1. Is it possible to adust all these applications in the single business process structure e.g. one implementation project has business scenarios to ERP, CRM, EP and so on.

Business process structure we get is general with nodes after project creation in project administrtion is :

A.Organizational unit

B. Master Data

C. Business scenarios.

2. If not then do i have to create individual projects for each aplication like one for ERP and Other for CRM and so on.

For reference please see the below prototype i am expecting to achive by doing this (solar01) :

<Implementation Project>

A.Organizational unit

B. Master Data

C. Business scenarios

<Business scenario for ERP>

<Business scenario for CRM>

<Business scenario for EP>

<Business scenario for DMS>

<Business scenario for TREX>

D.Interfaces

<Applicable interfaces>

Regards

Rupesh Modi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We dont do any mapping module wise

we go for business scenario wise where if you say order to cash it will run on crm erp and bi etc

so on one scenario will run on different systems

Note : make sure the logical component are added to your project and while adding scenarions under transactions tab check the tcode have the right logical component

hope it clarifies

regards

prakhar

0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thank you for the quick reponse and feel really nice to see you on this queries posted by me. I saw plenty of your threads earlier clarifying so many things on SCN.

I wish to admit that i am new to solution manager. So from the understanding prospective would you confirm that in core you are saying that technically it cant be realized (individual business scenarios for each applicaton type) as you have explained that one scenario runs on different systems. I mean to say SAP doesnt support this that is what you wish to say? This confirmtaion is needed to rule out the option of adjusting business process structure as i am expecting to be.

Also, I have to select business scenario in 'business scenario' and adjust it to run on different systems in under GRAPHIC tab in solar01 provided logical components are mentioned appropriately. I am refering to below link for designing the business process structure

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=002007974700000898...

Would appreciate your quick response

Regards,

Rupesh

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

It is not like that but depending upon the requirement we create a buiness blueprint structure

when you press f4 choose a scenario from BPR and press save button you can see list of entire business process/step which might run on same system or different depending upon the step.

so functional people will create this hierarchy based upon their knowldege of what is being used in the project and which scenario's.

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I think now i am clear on the business scenario creation part. Thank You.

Before i close th thread i would like to ask you one more thing, When i see the business scenario list of BPR for products like ERP, CRM versions maintained are older e.g. SAP ERP EHP1/SAP CRM Netweaver 7.0 and our landscape has systems installed of versions higher e.g. SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 5. Do you think i need to updrage solution manager BPR in this case?

Regards,

Rupesh

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

that doesn't matter because you get the logical component based upn what you added in your project

also at any point of time you can change in solar01 or 02 as per need

regards

prakhar

0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Aprpreciate the time to time responses. It helped to clear basic doubt.

Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupesh,

The above link (designing the business process structure) that you have shared is not working....kindly send me the correct link at an earliest.

Thanks for your support

manju

Answers (0)