cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7_Shopping cart_error in process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

How to Re-process the Error-in process shopping carts in SRM7.

I know with Admin login error SC can be cleared after resolving the issue in SRM5.

in SRM7, what is the Path to Re-process the Error shopping carts.

regds

Ramireddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can resubmit the erroneous SC's from the shopping cart monitor or using function module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER in SE37.

Go to the Monitor Shopping Cart using the user with the administrator's role and enter the shopping cart number and look for the error message whatever is there.

I suppose you will have an entry in the alert monitor (Application Monitors -> Shopping Cart -> Backend application errors). The administrator has access to this menu via the browser. Here you can see the reason for the erroneous status. If you click on the SC item, you can delete or try to retransfer the SC. If there is an error in the customizing, or in the document itself, than correct the customizing, or correct the SC data (the administrator can change SCs with the status I1112 in the transaction 'Monitor Shopping Cart') before transferring the SC again.

Also try to see the get the error details from RZ20 in the GUI.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks rahul

issue was resolved after adding Admin role.

regds

Ramireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Appreciate if you can share the details on how you address the issue as I also have the same issue. Thank you.

JV

Answers (0)