cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard report/Tcode for Retest date of Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any Standard report or T.code for finding the retest date of materials laying in the storage locations.

Thanks in advance.

Ganapathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto T code MSC5N, Enter the material, plant & execute. you will find the 'next date of inspection' in TAB "Basic Data 1".

Thanks

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Upare on Dec 17, 2011 4:38 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan

Thanking you for your interesting to answer my question.

As my sceniro is not shelf life, i required retest date (recurring inspection date) of materials laying in the storage locations. for better clarity i am describing my sceniro. In MM01- Quality Management- Inspection interval - 365 days entered for all ROH type materials. Now how can i see the materials retest date laying ( Only Stock batches) in the storage location.

Thanking You,

Regards,

Ganapathi

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a straight t-code: MB5M that gives an output report giving all materials nearing shelflife completion. This is exclusively for knowing shelflife. You need to input: Material/plant/batch range. Output can be: Remaining shelflife in days/period, Remaining shelflife per warehouse, Total Remaining shelflife, Material with zero stocks. This seems to be a better one than MB51 and MSC5N. Regards, KrishnaM

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a straight t-code: MB5M that gives an output report giving all materials nearing shelflife completion. This is exclusively for knowing shelflife. You need to input: Material/plant/batch range. Output can be: Remaining shelflife in days/period, Remaining shelflife per warehouse, Total Remaining shelflife, Material with zero stocks. This seems to be a better one than MB51 and MSC5N. Regards, KrishnaM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

thanks for your reply,

I execute MB51 with plant, material, time range and select all columnn in the select layout. but i did not find Retest date (Next recurring inspection date for those materials laying in the storage locations)

Thanks in advance.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use MB51, enter material, plant and Mvt type as well as the period range in which u wan to know the details and execute .

System shows u complete details, for more u may goto layout and select the output columns for details.

Regards