cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hr support packs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i face problem during hr sp upgrade, i download patches 31 to 40 but while i define queue in spam it allows me till 35. i need apply till complete 40, pls help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check the dependency between components by following the path after you load the packages from server

New Support Packages>Display. Here you will be able to see that if any component which is missing will come as X mark and it will show which is the dependency.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your information, we needed to install HR support package 41 in our ECC6 EHP4 system because of end of year legal requirements.

Because of the dependencies detected by MOPZ we had first to apply the full stack 9 with support packages for all modules and then finally apply HR Support packages 40 and 41. The SPAM runtime (downtime) on the production system was more than 28 hours.

So it was a big project and we had to do non regression testing for all modules...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you face any error ?

Are all the prerequisite packages there in the EPS/in ? As far as I understand you might be trying to apply year end HR support packages.

What is sap release ? Accordingly you need to apply HR support packages depending on the release. There must be some dependency that you are not able to apply till the patch level 40. Please try to check the dependency from SPAM --> new support packages. Also share with us the path from where you downloaded the support packs.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i face no error, when i try define queue it show just 35 bt all patches there in eps/in already. client said he downloaded sap_hr and ea_hr patches according to year end process.

ok i wil check dependency via spam new support pack. release is ecc6 ehp4. i don know path of download, client downloaded patches

Former Member
0 Kudos

> ok i wil check dependency via spam new support pack. release is ecc6 ehp4. i don know path of download, client downloaded patches

Hello,

Navigate through this path in OSS, you need to download the patches for all the components mentioned under HCM I think, for e.g. sap_basis etc. Also you can check the prerequisite via 'info' link when you download the patch from OSS download path. or May be the download procedure from solman will take care of the prerequisites automatically for HR patches too.

service.sap.com/swdc -> support packages ->

Browse our Download Catalog ->SAP Application Components" SAP ERP" SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE" EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0" Entry by Component" Human Capital Management

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check the queu dependency.

Regards,

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for reply, how to check queu dependency in eps/in? client downloaded patches

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

SPAM ->New Support Packages

Select Component

Calculate queue

Regards

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

> thanks for reply, how to check queu dependency in eps/in? client downloaded patches

Hello,

Dependency can't be verified from EPS/in. Either do it via SPAM/SAINT or via OSS/Solution Manager.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

many thanks Rajan and DatabaseSAP, i working on it with client, will be back tomorrow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa,

Please check .PAT and .ATT file permissions and ownership under ../EPS/in along with other pre-requisites.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar