Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface determination is not getting updated in cache

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created a configuration scenario in ID.

when i tried to test the scenario i got the error like receiver agreement not found and interface determination not found.

when i checked the ABAP cache interface determination was not updated in the cache.

After basis people gave full refresh in the data cache it is not getting updated.

how to solve this problem.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

once you need to add any dummy name like description then again re activate.

thanks,

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But again i am facing the same problem.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go into ID Directory and look for the corresponding Interface Determination. Delete the linked mapping program an reassign it. If the help does not give you any selection choice delete the whole Interface Determination and recreate it.

Take the signature (Sender Business System, Interface, Namespace, Receiver BS, IF, NS) from SXMB_MONI.

Ask you basis team to perform cache refresh.i.e. Perform full SXI_ CACHE and CPACACHE refresh.

please go through below blog,

regards,

ganesh.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the Full cache refresh with url

http://hostname:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full after this refresh cache in SLD data cahe in ESR.this will solve your issue.

Regards

Praveen

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still the interface mapping is not available..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still the interface mapping is not available..

Please check below your SWC is assigned to business sytem or not.

go to SLD --> Select the business system --> Assign the required SWC to this business system

When we perform any changes to our design objects and configuration objects which were created in our IR and ID and if the changes were not reflected to that objects, at that time every one mind would point to perform the cache refresh. We have different options available to perform the cache refresh.

In IR from MenuàEnvironmentàClear SLD Data cache.

In ID from Menu ClearàEnvironmentàSLD Data Cache.

please refer below blog how to do that for you reference,

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tips/XI/ClearCache/Index.htm

in your receiver determination and interface determination service interface (OB or IB) are available or not?

regards,

ganesh.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am using External Definition for my sender side.

when i checked that External Definition it was not having any source and target namespace details.

So i added those to my External Definition after that i edited my interface determination and activated it.

Now it is working fine.

Thanks for all who answered my questions.

I am sure I learnt a lot from all of your suggestions.

Edited by: Muniyappan Marasamy on Dec 22, 2011 7:19 AM