Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.0 Error: Connecting to host: localhost, port: 2000

LGA
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently I work with SUP 2.0, but aujourdhuij'ai a problem with the launch of the server. Indeed, I tried to ping the "My Unwired SERVER" but m'afficher an error like:

com.sybase.uep.admin.client.AdminException: com.sybase.djc.SystemException: Error: Connecting to host: localhost, port: 2000.

I searched the forum but I saw that they spoke or expiration of license or connection variables.

Already worked like that yesterday I do not know if it's a problem vraimement expiration of license.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read this blog, may you will get your solution.

http://blogs.sybase.com/mobiledevelopment/?p=551

Regards,

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following & then try again..

1] Have you properly Installed the SUP 2.0 software ?

2] have your services start properly & can you confirm in your Services Logon where you can check the actual status of all SUP Services including Advantage DB & OpenDS services ?

3] Make sure you have entered the Correct Credentials with your Server Details in Workspace before you try to Ping the server or Connect to it .

4] If your Trial Period is Expired then Most Likely you will be prompted for the Warning at the beginning of the Load of Eclipse.

5] Also I assume that If there was any previous version of SUP which was not uninstalled correctly before you tried to install the SUP 2.0 then also you might face this issue as some of environment variable in SUP server & also some of the Sybase Messaging Client Services do adversely AFFECT the Next version Installation Silently or with actual error warnings.

So bottom-line is either there is file issue with the installation file OR there is problem with your system itself with some sort of system issue but otherwise if you followed the Standard Steps in Sybase documents & if you have correct Setup file you should be fine to Use with ease.

Please confirm any other specific Issue while using the SUP 2.0

-Yogesh Ithape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I for got to mention the Checking of Install Log files in the Logs folder in Sybase Workspace directory where you might come across some of these errors if they persist during the SUP 2.0 installation.

The normal location for these Log files is:

<Installation Dir>:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\InstallLogs

& also

<Installation Dir>:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs

Have look at them too.

-Yogesh Ithape

LGA
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

1: Yes I have installed SUP without errors

2 when I run the service start SUP a error message "System error 5 is produced."

3 I did check my Credentials but when I did a ping an error message "error to connect to localhost with port 2000."

4 when I run eclipse it they no error message.

5 last week everything works fine and now it no longer works it can be a problem but nya license any message that my license has expired

thank you