Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about storage type 902

former_member622551
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody!

I´m implementing SAP WM and I have a doubt and is the next one:

When I do a material movement, system returns an error if the material is not create in the destiny storage type.

On the other hand, I create a purchase order and when I make the good entrance, the system stocks the material in the storage type 902 even the material is not create in this storage type.

Why is the reason for this? Is not necessary to create the materials in the standar storage type like 902?

Thank you very much for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Javier

You are right when it comes to goods receipt or goods issue. All the 9** series storage types are interim storage types which are fictitious. You only have to create 1 bin for each interim storage types. When you create the material master maintain the WM views only for the warehouse number and the other storage types that you use where all the bins are located. For storage types 902 the PO/inbound delivery number and for 916 outbound delivery number will be displayed as the bin numbers which are dynamic bins that gets deleted automatically once you complete the movements.

Thanks

Anandha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend

you can check it thru LB13 and enter "B" that means purchase order ..then you will get list of TR document ..

9*** series is called interims storage bin . so stock is not place into the storage bin...

with regards

dinesh