cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM Certification Exam sample test

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am planning to seat for SAP MM Certification[Associate] exam soon...

i have searched a lot but could not find any reliable site where i can practice sample questions...

Can you please help on this?

Regards

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Dec 16, 2011 11:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...Yes books are important reading it throughly...But really dont know what is going to happen...

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not need to be bothered too much. You cannot see the same sample questions in the exam. They are only for your practice and assess your understanding and performance.

Bottom Line is: You should read each syllabus book not less than 5 times, very RELIGIOUSLY. Please make notes from each line in the book.

Make sure your conceptual knowledge is good and all your basics are clear.

Use Elimination Technique in the exam. Meaning that identify the wrong answers first, then you will reach the correct answers easily.

Know the exam valuation. Now the pattern has been changed. You should answer all the sub-questions correctly in order to get full marks.

Do not take much tension, everything will be fine, all the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thank you ! Really Thank you very much...I will practice from now on the elimination technique..i will seat for exam in the month Feb.Till now 2 times all the books completed..Till i fail while answering questions...Whole Jan month is for revision and practice..

Lets see what happens...But can not release tension for a single moment...

Regards

Zeenat Rehana

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing much to be worried even if you are not able to answer them for the first time. Everybody is expected to make mistakes for the first time, even if you have good knowledge. That usually happens to everybody, including me.

Please do not try to remember the answers. If the answer is true, know the reason why it is true, if it is false, know the reason why it is false. This is the only way, you can analyse each question with different perspective. The more you analyse the questions in this way, it would be much easier to understand the concepts.

Trust me, most of the questions usually comes from your syllabus books. Therefore, it is imperative to read each book line by line and word by word for not less than five times. If time permits, please prepare the notes. First time usually it takes long time, however, the more you read, it would become easy. Please do not leave any chapters. Because, you get some questions from every chapter. In the syllabus, SAP gives, +++ chapters, you must read those chapters with double attention.

Refer the following link for the syllabus.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx

It is very common, when you are going to certification examination for the first time, the tension is almost like pressure cooker

It is very usual and everybody has faced this. But, the more number of certifications you write, this would get reduced, but cannot be avoided.

If time permits, read

help.sap.com

Your conceptual understanding will be cleared much.

You have ample number of days, therefore, plan accordingly, it should not be difficult, in my opinion.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very much for the moral boost up...I really required that specially Today when bogged up with so much pressure of leaving job and doing this course and sometimes unable to understand one-one lines in these big fat books...World seems Blank... Blank...

Thank you Sir,will follow your advice accordingly...

Regards

Zeenat Rehana

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My personal opinion is not to leave the current job.

There is no guarantee that the certification would fetch you lucrative job. The real challenge starts once you clear the certification. It would be tough task to clear the technical interviews. If you get a job at the earliest, that is really and you are lucky. But, you do not know, how much time it would take. Therefore, do not take any hasty decision of leaving the current job.

There are various options to learn through online / SAP e-learning, this would more or less the same effective as the class room training. You may please opt for these courses. Once you clear the examination, you have different options to go into the market. If you have reasonable good domain experience with SAP certification, I do not think it would be that difficult to fetch reasonably a good job. For the first job, not look much for salary, once you have good exposure and experience, you will be in commanding position.

First time, when you see the books, they looks fat and everything looks blank. But, if you start reading slowly, you will understand. Slow and study you will be there.

You should get number of sample / test question in yahoo or gmail groups.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

i left job already...dont know it was right or wrong...But i took the decision...Hope everything will be fine..But really i found your each word very practical and helpful...I am really glad that this forum can be of so much helpful for me,...now the thing is i have to read and remember and apply logic and practice...Countdown started...1st jan 2012...Happy new Year Sir!

Regards

Zeenat

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever decision you have taken is past. There is no need to repent.

Hope this would be a new beginning to your career.

I believe these three qualities will give your definite success.

Passion for SAP

Hard work

Commitment

All the very best and happy new year to you too.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much...Be our SAP mentor Sir...Thanks for motivating me...I will give my best thats for sure...

Regards

Zeenat Rehana

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Zeenat

Hope you have already completed SAP Certification materials at least 2-3 times...You mentioned your exam is in Feb...Do concentrate only on exams now and leave the past...You quite job bcz it was ur decision and u stood by ur decision..What You need to look is into your future...You wil lend in a good job Inshallah..

In addition do also offer Tahjud namaz and nafil namaz and see by Allah's grace, U wil surely pass exam...May Allah SWT give u success and to all those who are appearing for examinations.

Murad Shaikh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much...Yes i am concentrating on exam now...I am trying my best...Lets see whats there for me from Allaha...

Earlier i did every kind of worries but now i am kool and doing my preparation methodically...I have question in customization..Because i have understood that worries will not help me...What bad situation i could be seen in future than present...I have bet everthing for opting SAP as my carrier...

Namaz /Prayer really helps to concentrate and make me kool and compose...I will surely try to do...I have a query can you help me in this regard..There is a portion in Exam thats Customization...I am reading throughly books and have done citrix exercise but what will be the pattern in this customization section...Any suggestion if possible...

Regards

Zeenat Rehana

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Zeenat.

This forum is for queries and solutions/opinions from experts. Personal guidance is not the terms and conditions as specified by the moderator of this forum.

Hence in order to keep in fact the rules set for this forum, personal advices and opinions can be done thru personal mails/chats. You can reply me on my id in my signature....

Regarding questions on customizing part, if you have done 1 or 2 implementations , it wont be much to worry about and if you have no back end customizing experience nothing much to worry, as hardly one or two questions arise from this part in associate level of certification...

Knowledge from Certification books are enough to pass thru , if read seriously, throughly understanding the concept and with a number of times revision....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are absolutely right..I got it...Thanks...Will abide by the rules surely...

Regards

Zeenat Rehana

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Zeenat

You can write me on sweetmurad4uatgmail.com..

Do please tell me wen is your certification dates , which center and which books (Codes) have you read for certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Today i passed certification Exam with 79% marks....Thanks...

Regards

Zeenat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Today i passed certification exam with 79% marks...Thanks...

Regards

Zeenat Rehana

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well done. Congratulations...

You may please drop your guidance, tips and study techniques etc. on this thread, so that the people will get benefit out of it.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just started the training (MM Module) planning to take the certification in end of MAY, if u dont mind can any one please guide me how to prepare for certification , Now iam preparing for TSCM 50 part 1, i dont have any exp, i should take the associate level is nt it ?? And when we apply for jobs do they give the less importance for associate level certification???

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://www36.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx

Please use the above link in order to select the right certification.

Then you will come to know the course syllabus and its attached curriculum.

You also need to reach each book religiously at least 5 times before going to exam. It would be better if you have access to the system and practice the hands on exercises and configuration.

You can go with Associate Exam only, as Professional Exam will be more rigorous and at you are expected with solid 10 years of experience in that area.

Please note, NO Certification give you any guarantee for your Job. Those days are gone. You are have prove your knowledge in the technical and other interviews.

Please go through this thread you have good details for certification preparation.

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much for ur time n valuable information....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Zeenat,

Hearty congratulations on your achievements.

Me too have planned for certification this Apr end.

Request you to share your experience and tips.

Once again congratulations and best wishes for your future assignments!!!

Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry..I cheeked this after long month...Now i can realize you r really my first SAP Mentor without whom i could nt have organize to be ready for exam preparation....I will surely start to contribute as i have started work in my field...I am working with IBM India Pvt ltd...

Thanks for your All help...

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well done. You deserve every credit.

You have taken the high risk of leaving your current and went for the Certification.

Success will always meet the people who always intend to take risks.

This a new beginning for you into SAP Consulting career.

Keep up your learning spree always on the track.

May you extend your knowledge SCM and other advanced modules.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very nice

actually I am getting inspiration from reading all the story from the beginning to end of this blog.

How u statrted your journey & how u were bothered initialy for certi exam then u cum with success.

really

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

gud thought added by you to ask Zeenat to share her experinece\

Former Member
0 Kudos

see from where you reached to this destiny...quitting the job for exam n now with IBM

amazing record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

I am totally tense for the certification exam,confsed about wer to read should i refer to the internet study material or only to those certifiaction books specified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul , do not worry . the certification is not very difficult . all u need is to make sure that you have read the certification materials propoerly and understood them . if u have given focus to understanding , u will surely pass .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am reading those certification material line by line with comprehension.

I will be grateful if anybody could share some MM question (if remembered) which are faced by u people in exam

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try some yahoo groups, you may find some sample certification questions.

0 Kudos

Hi zeenat how are you.I have read all your threads regarding SAP certification.

I want to get some information about certification are as follow.

1. In which module did you pass certification.

2.From where did you get training.(from sap authorised centre or somewherelse).

3.What about the books and notes for prepartion(any specific book or author).

4.From where you pass your CERTIFICATION.(india or abroad).

5.How much time does it take to you for full prepartion.

I am working on MM module.

Please help me for prepartion for certification.

Your valuable advice will help to give new life to my carreer.

Thanking you

sandeep maan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zeenat work is over,

she will not respond to this knowledge sharing session.

This is how people help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what are exam code we have for SAP MM?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check

training.sap.com

There might be various codes

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Please refer to Sue comments.

This forum prevents asking or offer to provide any documents.

Furthermore, questions cannot be discussed on this forum.

Questions really does not matter. To pass examination, you should proper understanding about the basic fundamentals.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep Questions are very valid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeenat

I'm planning to appear for SAP MM certification. I do not have any books because I've not taken training from any institute but have hands on experience of over 8 years in this skill.

Can you share the names/links of books you have gone through? I browsed and got so many search results that I'm confused. I'm looking to get information on only genuine material,

Thanks

Ankita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeenat,

Many congratulations. I have also scored 89% in SAP MM certification exam. I studied completely with my friend who used to come with in online training session. We have done pair learning and solve each other's doubt. I really recommend people who are preparing for any SAP certification exam with any module. Take help and give help.

Apart from this, try to solve all possible sample questions available on earth, that will make you familiar with exam pattern and level of difficulties you as going to face.

Sokita

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi & seniors..

Happy 2 write u here, its my pleasure too.. here i am securing a knowledge in SAP MM & looking to do certification as early as possible.. And, made enquiry with SAP Authorized centers in Chennai, the approximately its cost around 3lacks..

Could u suggest me any possible way to complete certification at possible low cost. And, have read your words regarding SAP Certification,it was simply great.. And, i have been learning SAP MM ECC 6.0 from 2012.. And, kindly let me know if any variations in Certification Exam in terms of version relevance.

Regards

Mani

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

If you are in India, considering your experience, you cannot write directly. You must go through training.

Every country has their own evaluation process, you need to go through that evaluation process. Countries like Australia, UK, USA etc. have less hassles. However, you should have visa to those countries, it is again not that easy and involves big process.

I am wondering what you are learning for nearly two years. Is it still training? No training should be more than 3 to 4 months. Versions does not really matter, I would personally go to the version which has less pass percentage.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manikarandan,

For working Professional with more than 6 month experience ,then you can directly appear for exam without joining the SAP Class to their centers!!!!

every two months SAP Exam drive keeps on in that you to submit your profile & after its approval/verification , sap will ask to appear for exam at respective city.

In this case  only exam fee  around 27K we have to pay to appear certification exam!!!!

many of my friend are got certified in this low cost with drive exams without joining the classes (3 lacs!!!)

Only you make it those learning material of TSCM four different books of MM module.

Now the drive just over in this month on 25 June for Mumbai. however again drive will come in month of Aug/Sept-2014.

So its not required to spend that money if your working professional in sap even if End user type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

I am having 3 year workex with SAP MM module as end user. Will SAP certification help me with getting a consultant role? I have no experience in implementation. Also what are pre requisite of certification. Can it be done without class room training, just with the help of online material. You were talking about drive by SAP regularly, where can I get information regarding same. Kindly reply.

Thanks and regards

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check with SAP www.training.sap.com to get more detail. Contact detail of your nearer training location is mentioned on website. You can inquire with them

S

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi..

Nice of ur response.. So if i need to certify , through authorised SAP centers only possible for me right? And, i heard that, there is a way like, just register for exam in countries like Dhubai & appear the exam on date, so its better & cost wise too.. A person done like this at below 1.2L (INR)..Give me guidance if u aware of it..

And, i didnt mean that i am learning SAP MM from 2012. I just been touch with SAP MM along with my Domain.so just looking keenly to complete my certification.

Regards

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fine with end user experience, no implementation exp reqd.

will share you the contact details thru my mail ID.

You can send test mail.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeenat,

Great ti know about your success story. How many years of prior experience did u had before writing the certification exam?

Thanks

Vasuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zeenat ,

If you can recall some question & share with me to ease the pressure of exam.

Please do this gud work.

Seenat , you also had same anaxity when u appeared for the certifctn exam , now u sholud help us who are appearing the exam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

sharing exam questions is a breach of the non-disclosure agreement that certification candidates sign before taking their exam and they risk losing their certification status.

Thanks for your understanding,

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

heyy all..

i am planning to take up sap mm associate certification next month and have already finished all the materials twice and i think i can go through all materials for another 2-3 times.

my question is can v get any sample question that v get in the xam? i have seen few websites giving sample question, mock test and all, can v expect any questions like that or from that?

any 1 who is certified plz let me know the type of questions, valuation pattern and any other info regarding the same and help me out..

thank you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I m really interested to take the exam of SAp MM and to prepare for it but really i need your help if you do not mind it please share with me the names of the books that i have to read for preparing

Thanks for your help