Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EIC Define Categories and Subcategories Copy and Paste Functionality

former_member52420
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using ERP EIC and are on release 604. We have issues with using in customising for Define Categories and Subcategories the copy and paste functionlity, the entries are not saving to a transport when copied and pasted.

I would like to use this functionality and wondered if anyone else has had this issue or been sucessful in using this functionality.

Many thanks

Julie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member52420
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your attention in this matter, I can now advised that SAP have released a note 1678362 to fix this issue.

Best wishes

Julie

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julie

I noticed that note and was happy that SAP took care of my friends from Kent.

Hope everything is going well.

Jarret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Julie for updating us with SAP note.

Thanks,

Ravi

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julie

The functionality does not work very well and all our clients have manually used the create functionality or have used a category/subcategory upload program which we have custom developed. If you have a dynamic organization with a lot of changes this type of utility can save a lot of time as they can be uploaded from a spreadsheet template.

Hope this helps.

Jarret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

Yes - I also had same problem copy and paste- As jaret said it won't work properly and custom build upload program will help if you have huge categories to create otherwise i would advice to do it manually.

Thanks,

ravi