cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM EHP1 needs PI for Plan-Driven-Procurement with MM-SRV?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

we are going to implement SRM 7 with EHP1 and ECC6 EHP5 and want to use the plan-driven-scenario. SAP says that complex hierarchical structures for services are available in SRM ESS shopping cart, so I guess in Sourcing Cockpit, too. But I have some questions regarding the middleware technology:

- Are these complex structures available in Sourcing Cockpit for plan-driven-procuremet (pr upload)?

- Do we need PI for that? (in SRM 7.0 we don't need PI for plan-driven-procurement)

- Can we import MM-SRVs from ERP PR via plan-driven-procurement to Sourcing Cockpit and do we need a PI for that?

Many thanx in avance!

best regards,

Timo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Timo,

Yes complex hierarchical structures are available in SOCO for PDP (PR upload).

Also PI is required for MM-SRV import from ERP PR to SOCO.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx very much! Great answer! if can help me with one last point my questions will be answered! Do I need PI for PDP (to sourcing cockpit) with hierarchical structures (not the MM-SRV)? And without these I don't need PI-right?

and again- many thanx in advance!

best regards,

Timo

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Timo,

If you wanted to pass hierarchical structures to soco , for sure you require PI and system landscape you need to keep ERP as ERP4.0 or above.

IF you don't want that then you can keep erp version type as ERP 3.0 and the items will be shown as flat items.

Hope this will answer your query.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rahul,

perfect! Thank you very much!

best regards and (a little early:)) merry christmas!

Timo

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Timo,

Merry christmas to you tooo...

Best Regards,

Rahul

Answers (0)