Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic creation of selection screen by using POWL-Personal Object Work Lis

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am using POWL to display Report.For that there is one selection screen and once the user press enter a report will display.

In this case i am desiging the selection screen but not able to Hide/Display fields on the basis of user action on the selection screen input/Drop down selection.

Can u plz tell me how i can handle redesigning of selestion screeen depending on user interaction.

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What fields you want to hide/unhide. You want the columns of the report to be hidden or shown based on the selection screen fields.

Have you desgined the selection screen differently or have you used the POWL-screen fields for inputs.

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to hide selection screen field depending on the user action on the drop down.

Also there is a check box in the selection screen,if the user check that check box then 2 fields in ALV will not display otherwise it will display.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more quick question... THe selection screen that you have designed is it done using the POWL or custom screen with some UI elements.

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

it done using the POWL .

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you checked the POWL related interfaces. When you instantiate the POWL check for the methods.

CL_POWL_MODEL or any other inerface POWL .

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

thks...i m calling view of another wd