cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Release Customer from R/3 & GTS Error shows "SAP GTS: Legal Control.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GTS Experts Guys,

My client facing the Error " SAP GTS: Legal Control item no 000010 not to be adopted." so please suggest on this error, Please give to me replay ASAP. Because I am new for GTS System, I have to learn lot of things here. I know it is very simple work. but i don't know the process, So please explain me how release customer from R/3 & GTS. and for that what is the required Basic formalities please suggest.

Please give me some Basic book name of GTS which I can learned BASIC knowledge & I can manage my client requirement of GTS.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had Customer released from GTS and issue has been resolved.

Thanks Guys,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You need to check the exact reason for the block in GTS , that can range from the config missing to a Compliance related block having been set on the order . Did you take a note of the error message that appears on the pop-up when saving this transaction. If its with a delivery, it could be because you are attempting further processing ( pick. PGI) immediately after creation, but before clicking save.

There are a couple of books from SAP Press that you can refer.. however, I'd suggest the SAP Help material online.. its pretty comprehensive..

Let me know if you need more info !!

Regards,

Jasmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jsamit,

Thanks, for your quick replay. My issue has been resolved now. So basically I have to use online material or SAP Help for GTs.

Can you provide me your mail id for future any doubt.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can refer to my scn profile for details.

Regards,

Jasmit