cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD spro seting for partner role and pricing determination using partner rol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to configure 5Partner role.Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5.they are used in the price determination as below orde for company 0050r:

y1Pricing(partner pricing). y2pricing(parent company), y3Pricing(ship to party ), Y4 pricing(sold to party), Y5Pricing(pricing partner)

Proposed new partner function Y1 u201CPricing Objectu201D as special pricing partner, which overwrites the ship-to price. Used within AB for special projects in area of construction.Related enhancement of price determination concerning access sequence

This new partner has also to be included in the corresponding price determination: Enhancement of access sequence for price condition with that new partner function Y1 necessary.

What setings should i do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Understand from your post that you want to create five new patrner function and use them in the pricing,

Below Steps needs to be followed,

Central Transaction code for the below steps is VOPA.

1) Create new Partner Function.

2) Assign the partner function to levels to appropriate partner determination proce of Customer (Account group), Sales Order Header / Item, Delivery and till Invoice. If any of the assignments is missed you will get an error.

3) Create a new Z-field for the each of the new partner function and add in the Pricing Field Catalogue (Its ABAP activity)

4) In Sales Order User-Exit map the new Z-field to the partner fuinction.

5) Create a new table with the new fields and add in the access sequence as required.

6) Test and move forward.

Let me know if the above is inline with your requirement.

Regards,

Mahesh