Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Printing with Second Page

ashish_gupta11
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to print a letter which comes in 2-3 pages.I made one smartform for that ,its working fine when i see print preview of output.But when i take printout of that, second page overlaps the first page.This problem is persisting from a very long time but my all efforts went in vein.Kindly suggest where is problem actually lies.

Regard,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Usually these type of issues are because of the printer settings and can be solved by updating the printer driver. But we can handle this is forms also. Please put the text in the Main window of the first page. Then copy the first page to create a second page. In the first page, set the navigation to second page. In the second page, set the navigation to second page itself. This may solve your issue.

Please revert if you find some issues again.

Thanks and Regards

Raghesh R S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

I think it must be the problem with your printer settings just try to check that and see else try for one page and see whether its working fine. If print preview is fine then it should be fine.

Please check then and revert me if still the problem exists.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

ashish_gupta11
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Hari,there are other smartforms which are working absolutely fine with 2 or more pages,The difference is all those smartforms are printing data fetched from the database declared withing the main window with loop..But in this case its a plain letter text..The problem is with this particular case..I have tried all possible methods i cud have done..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

There is already a thread available in SDN. Please check the link below and see whether its because of this situation you are getting the wrong input. If your situation is different let me know i will try and come back to you as soon as possible.

Check also this thread

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Edited by: srihari.kumar on Dec 16, 2011 3:39 PM