cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probleme with Initial custmer consignment stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Initially when client went to SAP. He had some consignment stock at customer site, in SAP same stock maintained as consignment stock, Eventually some of the consignment stock return back, In sap client done normal return delivery to get back these stock without any reference, so now he came to know that it result in double inventory. Also result in increase in stock account balance is standing in clearing acct. now he want to adjust this double inventory stock ,

So pls tell me how he can adjust initial customer consignment stock, also how adjust the account entries.

Pls Help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to reverse the normal return delivery & close Return order with reject reasons.

And this do return cycle through consignment pickup.

I hope the goods issue is not done.

If done,

then do consignement return cycle first, the consignement fill up.

Regards

JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever we get back the stock from customer consignment.we should use consignment pick up doc.type KA and subsequent delivery.this transaction will add the customer consignment stock to the main stock

So in your case you done normal return process so consignment stock is same and extra qty stock is added to main stock.thats why inventory is doubled.

So reverse this normal return process and again do consignment process.

Thank you,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two options are coming to my mind

a) Execute MB1A with movement type 292W and by doing so, your warehouse special stock will get reduced

b) Cancel the newly created DAs

Better consult your FI people also on how the inventory can be reduced from statutory point of view.

G. Lakshmipathi