-vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the below steps:

1. Create Serice Material & assign strategy group as 84 in MRP 3 view

2. By default, in 84, SM01 order type would have been assigned.

3. Create Service product in OISD. (plant, work center, planning plant, task list, ref. object details)

4. Then create sales order in VA01 & assign this service material

5. While saving the order, it will ask for equipment / functional location details as per OISD config.

6. Assign the technical object & save, it will create service order in background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Baseed on service order type it will , service order with contract (SM01) - In this type of Service Order all the expense incurred during the service i.e Material & Labour etc are posted on Service Order and all the revenues are booked in the corresponding Sales Document. Due to this .... this type of order is called non-revenue bearing.

Service order with Revenue (SM02) - In this type of Service Order along with the expense incurred the revenues are also booked to the service Order .Mean it will have both Expense & Revenue .... thats why this type of order is called as Revenue bearing

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/50/74d5f1a72111d3a6c40060087a7a74/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Though I have never worked on the same scenario, but I read the same once that there is an Item category Defined in the Material Master based on which the Maintenance order is getting generated as the Sales order is raised.

it is similar to the Third Party Scenario, as in the third Party Scenario PR is getting generated on taking BANS the Item Category in the material Master.

Hope it helps you.

regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vishal,

Please seach SD forums and this has been already explained earlier in the forums.

Please raise the question in right forum to have optimum usage of SDn

-Thx

Chandresh