Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ddeleting duplicate approvers from each process level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1 ECS.

We have configured n step approval workflow(PCW) header level for shopping carts:

THe issue we are facing is deleting duplicate approvers so that only one work item is sent to unique approvers.AS the process levels are independant of each other,the approvers determined in one Process level are not know in other process levels which get triggered for a cart.

We have around 5 Process levels configred but sometimes the same approver(e.g.BUYER) ets fetched for each of the process levels which get triggered(We fetch approvers based on data in custom tables and SRM Org structure).

IN SRM 5,in n step badi,we could easily delete same approvres/duplocate approevsr from the table APPORVAL_TABLE.But in SRM 7,due to the process level config how can I determines or fetch in the current process level the approvers from previous process levels?The main idea is to delete duplicate approvers and just create one work item even thogh they could be approvers for multiple process levels.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance fior your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

will you pls tel me how did you solve this ?

Even  i am working on SRM 7 and need to know about this

Regards

sahil p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello nm srm would you please share that how you did resolve this issue. I am also working on the same. Please do let us know.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello nm srm, please share your ideas.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We havent got any fix for this yet.