cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC calls in DIA workprocess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

bacth jobs are active and communicate to dia workprocess via RFC .

All the jobs are runing batch user :batch _admnin

Issue:some jobs are occupied more dia workprocees and no resource availble (SARFC)

How to find out which jobs holding More dialog workprocess via RFC

No of jobs running under batch _admin :55

Thanks,

Thiru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Kindly reply if that issue got resolved and kindly let me know the solution pls...........

Becasue I am also facing a same issue...............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thiru,

This is quite normal when parallel processing is implicitly/explicitly defined in the program which is being run in form of background job. It means one BTC process will start using more than one DIA process to complete the task quickly.

If that is the case, when you see this behavior again, please make a note of the background job and the program and check with ABAP team whether it's using any parallel processing.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I know 10 batch job are running parall process and occupied more dia via RFC call

But my question is particaular time which jobs holding more dia work process .

Tks,

Thiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the BTC job log, in the log it will mention how many dialog process it is using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thiru

You can restricts the number work process being used by RFC using rdisp/rfc_max_own_used_wp.

Go through the below link for further details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/a2/0f19c6e6c0d04aab63b3965f0100db/content.htm

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thiru,

But my question is particaular time which jobs holding more dia work process .

- You should list out all background jobs which have run at that particular time and go through the job logs. Few jobs clearly displays in job logs that how many parallel processes are initiated by that job. If you don't see that information in the job details, please check with the owner of the job or program whether it's created to initiate parallel processing.

Hope your query is answered.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

jobs are active 50 .

Three or four jobs activated parallel processes and mentioned no of workprocess

Also single job wirh single BTC workprocess also called DIa via Abap program

My quetion is how to identify which jobs is holding more dia workprocess

if i can check sarfc -->No resourece availble some application servers .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find thru the Program name running by the Batch Job which occupies DIA process.

Thanks,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Batch jobs refer to background jobs which occupy BTC wp and not the DIA wp's.

Can you please explain more about the jobs and incase they have parallelism defined?

You can check details of wp being occupied by a job by checking the job details in SM37.

Incase you have multiple jobs competing for resources at the same time, you should consider scheduling them on different times based on the requirement, or ideally after business hours.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

when ever BTC call Dia means parall processing only.

Ok my questuion is i have lot of jobs and more then 20 jobs runing parall process

at the moment which one is holding more dia via RFC

Tks,

Thiru