cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remunaration statement on the pay check of an employee F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having an issue with the pay check sap script F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

When I print the pay check using the driver program RFFOUS_C its only printing the pay check and employee details without the remuneration statement.

I see that inside SAP script F110_PRENUM_CHCK there is a text element 525-HR which will trigger the rem statement but my chase its not triggering and the main window is cominig blank.

Note: I already ran the pre-program DME (RPCDTCU0) using the PE51 form UF01 so that the rem statement is stroed in PCL4 (is there a way to verify it?)

I set up the forms names for the paying company code in FBZP transcation

What am i missing?

Is there a config that still needs to be done or should we customize the RFFOUCS_C so that it triggers 525-HR text element.?

Please advice.......I need to get that rem statement on the pay check.

Thanks,

Roy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lalitha_mantha
Explorer
0 Kudos

please see this it migjht be usefull.

The payment data extracted by the DME Preliminary Program undergoes subsequent processing in the following programs:

Payment Medium USA - Transfers/Bank Direct Debits in ACH Format (RFFOUS_T)

International Payment Medium - Check (with Check Management) (RFFOUS_C)

Payment Medium International - Zero Balance Notice (RFFOAVIS)

To run these subsequent programs, you must indicate two parameters generated by the DME Preliminary Program, namely program run date

, i.e. the date of the bank transfer, and identification feature

, i.e. the time of the bank transfer, where the last digit of that time (e.g. 10:07:30) must be replaced with a P (to render 10073P). These entries are required to identify the payment data extracted by the DME Preliminary Program.

During processing, the DME Preliminary Program calls the program Remuneration Statements (RPCEDTU0) for every payroll result to create the corresponding remuneration statements. With reference to the payment method selected, but irrespective of the parameters entered on the selection screen, the remuneration statement is issued by the program directly or forwarded for payment (as a payment advice notice) to the appropriate payment medium program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lalitha

Thanks for the response....

I see what you are saying but in my case I believe I don't have any problem with the Pre-program DME, I am able to run that program and its creating the payment medium.

When I run the RFFOCUS_C by selecting the run date parameter created by the pre-program DME the check doesn't display the rem statement, it only displays the check and the personnel details of the employee..

i.e. the main window (whihc contains text element for rem statement - 525-HR) of the SAP SCRIPT is not getting displayed.

Thanks,

Narendra

lalitha_mantha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try to put break point in the program for the field regud-txthr and see what is it storing as ur elelemt 525-HR contains the same field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Lalitha,

I figured out the problem, its a configuration that we need to do in FBZP.

Go to FBZP-> payment methoda in country --> select the record "US and check option 'C'."

Inside that record click on the option "Use in comapany codes"

Selct your paying comapny code.

At bottom open the 3rd drop down 'pyt adv cntrl'

Under "note to payee lines on the form" select the radio button "as many as req".

Problem solved

Answers (0)