cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Products in TLB run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

We would like to run TLB grouping specific products (grouped by some criteria) and I couldn´t find this option on standard TLB profile. Do you know any BADI to make able to run for example by transportation planner of the product?

Thanks and BR

Andre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use loading groups to group orders for products of the same loading group into a shipment.

For this you would need to maintain same loading group in the GR/GI tab of product master for the products you want to group together and also use straight loading method in TLB.

Straight loading method should be chosen in the Loading method of the MOT to which the TLB profile has been assigned.

And for the other query on version dependent resource downtime I had suggested BAPI_RSSRVAPS_CHANGEMULTI. I guess you misread it as BAPI_RSSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI.

Regards,

Ashok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use new means of transport created and assign the target group of products to new MoT and then use this MoT as selection criteria in the TLB run (/SAPAPO/SNP04).

For other group products use regular means of transport and ensure that old MoT is assigned in the TLB run selection.

hope this helps

Thanks

Venkat