cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. QA495 with retunr delivery Mvt 655

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not expert on quality module, can you please help to analyze the following error message i am getting when performing a retunr delivery with schedule line Mvt 655 GR in quality status.

The material i am using has an inspection type similar to 08 (standard stock transfer inspection).

Do you know why this error is appearing and how i can resolve it? any Idea?

Thanks for help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Mvt type 655 is used for customer retrun in QI stck, for this either u may use 06 if u don't want stck relevant lot or u may use 05 if u want stck relevant , this is ur config settings. now, as u said this error will be there than chekc ur QA32 , may possible some lots are pending during RR, check lots status if it is UD ICCO SPRQ than clear the lot from quality.

This error will come only when ur stck is available in QC and u want to deactivate some inspection type from Material master. than system will ask u to remove ur stck first from QC and than change or remove the inspection type.

Secondly, this error will come if u want to take the reversal of some material document and stck lying in QC w.r.t it, than again system ask u remove the Stck from QC only, for this u need to take the UD reversal and then reversal of that material document is possible.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message is "Change the inspection stock of material & in QM only" means---> Inspection lot is exists,QM view is also activated.

So if you need to any further mvt ,it will be only possible through QM transaction only-->That is QA11/QA12/QA32 --->Migo T code will not work till stock is in QI.

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you didn't change the movement type for 'return delivery' in configuration, it means 'return to vendor' using movement type '122'.

Therefore you can not use 'return delivery' in stock transfer process because there is no vendor.

If you want to return the material to sending plant or sending storage location, you need to define another posting type in configuration.

Regards, DoWook KIM.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you actiavted inspection type 06 in material master?

Once you try to do return delivery with movement type 655, then system try to post stock in QI, but in your case I guess you have not activated relavent insp type thats why you are getting this error. I hope this clarify to you.

Revert back if you have any more q.