cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing in billing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we have a senario in vk11 when we create on condition one one month for the next month when we change the value, my client want that condition to be get updated in the pricing of the present sales order with out going for new pricing procedure determination in sales order.

please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is the wayout:

1. You can use Badi "BADI SD_COND_DETAIL" and write th logic. System will search for the open orders and update in the orders.

2. For billing, you need to make changes in pricng type(copy control) and select option as "B" or any type which suits your need.

Please "confirm" if this meets your reqt.

Regards,

Chandresh

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want to update the new price for old documents. You can create a Z programme which will carry out the new pricing determination in sales order in background. If You have scheduled the price upload every month. Please make a schedule for the z programme after the price updation,then the programme will update the pricing for all open orders

Or else you can use short cut kety Ctrl+f6 for updating the new price.

Please Ignore if this is not your requirement

Regards

C N Raneesh

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

if u want to update it select line item in s.o and click update .copy pricing elements and re determine others.

rectify if i am wrong......

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

if u want to update it select line item in s.o and click update .copy pricing elements and re determine others.

rectify if i am wrong......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

--Yes you can update the prices at header level & item level based on the business requirement.

--Go to VK12 & change the price for the item & save it.

Change prices for created sales order.

--Go to sales order VA02 which you have already created

--Now select the item & go to condition tab click on update & select the option B carry out new pricing.you will find the price which you changed in VK12.

Present Sales Order

--Once you change the price in VK12 & save it.when you create a new sales order the price will automatically trigger in the condition Tab at item level.

If you want to make price changes for all the sales order

--Go to transaction VA05 and enter the sold to party & material

--select the sales order which you want to update the prices

--Go to Menu Edit-Mass change-New pricing & Select option B

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the t.code MASS and then carry out new pricing for all the open sales orders.Second option is you have to create a new program where that program searches all open sales orders.Then you carry out new pricing when you run that program.To develop the program you have to give inputs to your ABAP team.

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run t.code VA05, select all the open sales orders, then go to menu Edit -> Mass change ->New pricing. Then select value B-carry out new pricing in the subsequent window. The system will apply new pricing.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, this is not possible, you can do to determine new pricing in billing document from copy controls VTFL > item level >Pricing type (B)

Otherwise, you need to create new Z program to update new pricing.

Regards