Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*10 times TO creation for 10 line items in MIGO*

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have done migo containing 10 line items. I got the transfer requirement number generated automatically. Now while creating the TO i have to give the same requirement number for 10 times to create the 10 transfer orders each for one line item. How can i generate the same line items in one TO. If it is not possible is there any feasible way to reduce the work load of creating 10 TO.

There are certain issues that needs to be clarified.*

*1) while creating the transfer order through LT01 we have to enter the transfer requirement number. That is OK. But i am expecting the data to flow from transfer requirement to the Transfer order. It is not happening. Moreover i have to manually enter the material number , requested quantity , mov type, stoarge location. Why cant the value flow automatically. What configuration setting am i missing? *

pl discuss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use LT04 and create TO from the TR.

Thanks

Anandha

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to ask that how does the Fifo strategy effects the stock removal of goods. How can i see through sap system that the goods that were placed first are removed first? Is there any report for that?

pl discuss

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a TO, the system creates a quant. Every quant will have the GR date adn last movement date. The FIFO is determined based on these dates. I do not remember any standard report to display the FIFO date but you can run LX03 for the warehouse number and sort it based on the GR date and last movement date.

Thanks

Anandha