cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define begin (weekday) of the week

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together

I hope someone can give me a quick help - I can not find an answer in the forum.

Our factory starts working on sundays and finishes on fridays.

We are using DP and PPDS. The time stream we use is created on a daily basis. When I create a new time stream it is possible to put in the weekdays, but they get sorted before the periods are created. We do not use buckets.

When I have a look at the week, it always starts with monday. Correct (for us) the week would start on sunday and end on saturday.

Is the a way to get that?

Thank you for your help.

Bernhard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

I would advice you to test the following in transaction /SAPAPO/CALENDAR:

- set the calculation rule according to your needs

- change the calculation on the header data tab to "Working time calendar with gaps" and calculate periods newly. Check the results.

Regards,

Edit

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Time stream has a tab for 'change calculation rule'. Select week from dropdown and then a column ' weekday' will appear for entry. Enter 7 first if you intend to start the week from sunday.

Note there is a field 'calendar' in 'Header data' tab which has a field for calendar which is basically factory calendar in ECC. Probably the days in factory calendar of ECC also should have sunday as weekday , otherwise inconsistency may appear.

With regards,

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrinal

thank you for your answer.

I did that exactly the way you described, but when I change the tab in the transaction to have a look at the generated periods and than back to the calculation rule, the system sorts the weekdays back to 1, 2, 3... 7

Our calender has 7 workingdays a week.

Does your APO hold the order (like 7, 1, 2, 3...6)

Regards

Bernhard

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I can have 7 as starting even after I save it in time stream..

Regards,

Mrinal