cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip details got deleted .how to get back those details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In travel expense management the trip details got deleted unfortunately.

Is there any possibility to get back the trip details again ,If yes please

let me know the procedure to get back the data

It is vey urgent

Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Is there any trip details in transaction PRTE which is the cluster and will show trip versions?

you should also check the tables PRTV_PERIO and PTRV_HEAD, if there is no data here then I fear you have no way to recover this although lastly, the PTRV_ARCHIVE does only have entries if the trip are archived but nevertheless once the trip are archived, this entry will be stored in PTRV_ARCH_HEAD and PTRV_ARCH_PERIO tables. If you have archive the trip, it will delete the entries in the PTRV_HEAD and PTRV_PERIO and will store the entries in PTRV_ARCHIVE.

Hope it would help you

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply ,

Can we go for a SAP request to get the deleted buffer trip details for this issue.

Regards

Aravind

0 Kudos

Hi Avarind

If these entries are deleted in PTRV_HEAD and PTRV_PERIO, the only way is to run your backup system to restore this table. That said, if there were credit card receipts attached then these should have been written back to the buffer as unassigned.

Sorry not to be able to give you good news here!

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply ,

I have one more doubt

If the particular trip details will be setteled to FI ,whether we can able to view the details in PRCCD ( after posting to FI ) also ?

Regards

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The trip details are availbe in table PTRV_HEAD and PTRV_PERIO .Can you tell me how can i recreate or retrive the data in PRCCD .

Regards

Aravind