cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT issue in Intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My case, sending stocks from country DE to AT, DE plant belongs to NL company code. while in F2 invoice its picking ship to country is AT correctly, but when we do Intercomapny billing system picks ship to as AT customer but country SIS tax is picking DE and VAT number is picking DE VAT number, here we want to be AT. and payers VAT number.

Please let me know if you not understand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 371764 - VAT registration number: Destination country and Note 1032869 - Tax determination in intercompany billing. I think you may need to use user exit in RV60AFZZ.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the OSS Notes 434562.If the above OSS Notes is not meeting your requirement then you have to go with a user exit only.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Thanks for your Inputs, We applied all above SAP notes, but thing is System picking Destination country as AT correctly, but

VAT Registration No.VBRK-STCEG

Country sls.tax no.VBRK-STCEG_L

is not picking correctly as its picking DE and DE VAT number.

By this this Intercompany invoice is not showing in Intrastat report as this country is DE, we are running Intrastat report for DE, this Invoice is ignoring in report.

Iam new to Intrastat and dont no how come this Intercompany will show in intrastat. I did trial and error, if i put AT and AT vat number of payer(internal customer VAT number) then system is showing in report.

If you have any idea, please help me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ki,

Nice to see you after log time,

As per my understanding you need to develop new routine and assign it to copy controls,according to that system will pick the values of said fields from respective country.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

I got the SAP note - 459296 which need to apply for Intrastat report for Triangular Intercompany issues to get the invoice in report.

Hope this will help all

Thansk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram ki

Check this link it might be helpful

Regards

Pradeep