cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:support pack for 640 kernel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have to do support pack upgrade in BW and ECC system.I went to marketplace but i cannot get the pack with highest level for my system.Kindly provide me a help.Below are my system details

ECC5.0 ,Oracle 9.2.0.8,BW 3.5(Net weaver 2004) ,SunOS 5.9(solaris) and the present pack is 21

I went to support pack links , but i could not get package as for net weaver 2004 the packs are in extended maintenance

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the Note 1174174 for solaris support and desupport information.

Regards

D.Mukunthan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I have went with your guidelines and went to archive for support packs and patches .I got a white paper and release info note 1529530.I compared my system SPAM and the white paper .I need to have SAPKA64027,SAPKB64027,SAPKIPYL11(PI_BASIS) AND SAPKW35020,SAPKIBIFP7 (BI_CONT )and spam/saint .But i am unable to get these above packs or download........So kindly suggests me what to do ....And is that i have to use extended form?

Please suggests me

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto, 'Search for Support Packages and Patches' and search for the patches mentioned above, e.g SAPKA64027, etc and you should be able to search and download them.

Alternately, traverse as per below:

SAP Application Components > SAP ERP > SAP ERP 2004 > Entry by Component > SAP ECC Server > SAP APPL 5.00 / SAP BASIS 6.40

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun, i got all the packs by following your first method through SEARCH .But , l am unable to get via application component of second method.....

Any how i got packs and thanks for spending valuable time....And let me know the second method again through Application -->erp and then i could not get for packs for 640.

And let me know whether these packs will have any impact in the system as the old packs are for ABAP&BASIS are 21,for PI_bAsis KIPYL05,for bw KW35020 and bi_cont KIBIFP1,saint/spam 64029

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

So is it not possible via Solution Manager too ?

Thanks

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of April 01, 2010, new Support Packages for SAP NetWeaver 2004 are only available as part of extended maintenance.

Please note:

If you have a valid extended maintenance contract and encounter problems downloading Support Packages from the Software Distribution Center on SAP Service Marketplace, open a customer message under the component XX-SER-ME.

If you do not have a valid extended maintenance contract, all Support Packages provided to the end of mainstream maintenance are available in the Software Download Center Archive.

(http://service.sap.com/swdc -> Download -> Support Packages and Patches -> Archive for Support Packages and Patches).

You can order extended maintenance via the Extended Maintenance Order Form.

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Deepak Kori