cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J_2IRG1BAL clarification is required for the process of updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I need Some clarification related to Updation and Closing of stock in Se16N with Table J_2IRG1BAL

I checked in Google Text " site:forums.sdn.sap.com j_2irg1bal " but i couldn't able to findout the solution for my issue

See i posted Initial Stockthrough MB1C with 561 movement type 2000 PC, after that i directly go to SE16N , enter the Table name, Plant, Packed, material and executed but i coludn't able to see the stock in that

can any one guide me how to do the process and how RG1 register will update based on updation/ closing (J_2IRG1BAL)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anuradha

Nice to see you back, with a query.

Just have look what I found on search.

-

-

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prakash,

while i am doing the Extraction system is showing RG1 "X" that means it is not possed

i selected Classification ROP after that while doing the extraction i am getting the error "RG1 "X"

can you please tell me what are the possiblilites are there ? how to solve the issue

Regards,

Anu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try classification as RMA/IDH instead of ROH.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Prakash,

I updated Initial Stock through MB1C using Movement Type 561 for that i used classification ROP. Is it correct?

I tried by selected RMA, Document Post date & RG1 then Execute system is showing "List contains No data" but if i tried ROP its showing and also one more point is i am not created any document like Sale Order, Delivery , Billing and Excise Invoice , is it mandatory?

so please try to give the solution how to follow steps

Regards,

Anu

Edited by: Anuradha_SD on Dec 19, 2011 7:24 PM

Answers (0)