cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific Proc. Indicator and Pr Ty column in V/08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

In V/08 along with pricing procedure there is an indicator "Specific Proc." and column Pr Ty. What is the use of these two. i tried doing F1 on it but the description gives little idea regarding the practical use of these. Kindly give some examples as well.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

In V/08 under the TSPP we have check box just click on it and press F1,it will give you the use of the check box.

Pricing type: During the invoice how we want the pricing in invoice,whether you wan to carry out new pricing or copy pricing

elements unchanged and redetermine taxes or re determine fright like this we can control from here,but this setting we maintain

at copy controls that's why we leave it blank.

Regards

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks .Just want to know if in ECC 6.0 both these columns are not available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LalitR,

To get more information on this select the required field & press f1

TSPP (Transaction Specific Pricing Procedure)-It is used for intercompany billing.

Pricing type-At the time of billing how system should treat pricing data when copying documents .It plays a crucial role in copy controls.During invoice creation if you want to copy the same pricing which you have maintained in sales order or you want to carry out the new pricing again in billing & this will be controlled by the pricing type which you have maintained in copy controls.

If you want to more information on this you can search in Google,you can see valuable information.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings.

I need to copy values for pricing types between 2 pricing procedures (which are copied one after another at the level of details )in another scenario. I have searched the Net and also opened a separate thread [HERE|; but I got nothing specific or usable.

Could you please help with details?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI - These faetures are no more available in ECC 6.0

Rightly said in earlier post copying control can take care of this based on requirement.

Regards

JP