cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception_From_Service_Risk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working SAP GRC and facing one issue which I am going to describe in details .Need expert help to resolve this.

Details What I have done

" have processed two requests, one to add a different Role then I were working with, and the request processed successfully. I then created a GRC request to provision the ZITENT360A Role to an Inspect ID, and that too was successful. This work performed under record TASK0000022363.

I could guess that the issue may pertain to the Risk and Mitigating Controls that were associated with the record that I had created, however, I am unable to determine why the request will not complete successfully even though we has successfully assigned the Mitigating Controls. I need a second level support to the below issue.

When I am working with CUP - My Work- Request For Approval

Error massage coming :-

Requset No: 6875

Error provisioning your request:Request No 6875:Error iccured in System : Error details

Mitigation Control SMTFOO1 could not be saved for user CPTNR:Exception_From_Service_Risk:F029 is not assigned to Mitigation:SMTFOO1

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How have you defined the mitigation control SMTFOO1?? Is the risk F029 assigned to the mitigation control??

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All mitigation control been assigned with proper risk ids and approvers , alsobeen associated with user id .All the Mitigation Control ids have required Transaction codes already.The issue here please look :

When we completed the assignment of the Mitigating Controls, and request stated that is was awaiting other approvals, however, as we can see , Security COE is the only stage for this request. We created two records we tried to process both had the same response, however, they no longer show up in our list for approval. If we search the record, it still displays as open, but I can not find any method to complete the approvals, and there should not have been any other approval routes built for the work flow. We also tried to approve the request, despite the conflicts, as we can do for other requests, but that had the same result.

I did create a test cast request yesterday, and assigned the ZIxxxx360A Role to an INSPECT ID, where no Risk existed, and the request process successfully, so I knew that the work flow for the Role appears to be good.

Thank you for your time and assistance to resolve this issue. Please let me know if you need anything further from me.

Plz , I need quich response from you.

Thanks,Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Here I am putting more details to get solution :

"Production CUP is configured to allow us (Security COE) to approve requests despite conflicts.

Which should have allowed us to fully approve the request. We currently do not have work flows established in CUP for the approvers you have listed below. So even though one of the Mitigating Controls are missing, we should have been able to finalize the CUP Request"

I want end user's provision request should be approved sucessfully , still it is open and user unable to get the process to be approved.

Plz find me a solution how i can proceed to solve this issue ?

Thanks,Sanjay mohanty

Answers (0)