Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certifcate of analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

+Hi all+

iam looking solution for below problem

I am using packing material (finsih material material will be BOM componwnt in this)

i created inspection lot for finish material and result recording done

but i want to make a delivery of packing material (QM not active in packing materila)

So how can i creat COA for Packing material by using result of Finish materal

Mean i want to creat COA for packing material but Finish material MIC value will reflect in COA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done as per you , but still not reflecting in COA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you maintain aforesaid settings then this has to work, if all the MIC's of finished & semifinished materials are present in certificate profile & reuslt recording(UD) of all the relevant lots is done.

Otherwise you can go ahead with Z report if you wish !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Correct !

go as per Mr. Surjit, if semifinished material is the part of ur BOM than data fetched on COA.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mean i want to creat COA for packing material but Finish material MIC value will reflect in COA

whereas std SAP is : In the COA of finished material ,packaging material char will display.

If this semi finished material is part of the finished product then

In QC01->Enter certificate profile to be created->click on "material'->Enter the material ,Inspection origin,type etc>select material>click on Bill Of Material->click on data from inspection/batch-->Enter the BOM material.

Also try to maintain the materials individually in the material Tab.( without BOM)

Material for which BOM exists will come here.

You have to mention all the char & respective origin which you requires to display in the Certificate.