Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different currencies for different condition types in sales line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement from my client which is as follows:

The scenario is an Export scenario where the document is prepared in the customer currency. Now there is one particular condition type in my pricing procedure for duty drawbacks which is off set by a counter condition type(both these values go to different G/Ls that off-set each other). Therefore this value would not hit the customer account.

Now the requirement is such that, all condition types should be in customer currency but this duty drawback condition type and its counter condition type should always be in INR (Company code currency).

Can anybody suggest if this is possible and if not possible is there any work around or alternative solution I can propose to my client?

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One possible solution would be to change manually in condition tab of sale order to INR.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

As it is only one condition type (duty drawback condition type), so you can manually change the condition type currency at sales order level. If it has to come in INR only then you maintain the condition record for that condition type in INR currency.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srinath and Lakshmipathy for the reply. But the problem is that my condition type is a % calculation based item level condition type. Therefore I am unable to change the currency for that condition type manually.

Is there something else I am missing? Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan

If it is a condition type with % calculation based item condition type then ask your ABAP team to do changes for the screen feild RV61A-AWEIN. Because when you create the sales order and select the condition type , and click on condition detail then you can see Condition value feild(KOMK-WAERK) where the currency feild will be grayed feild.So ask your ABAP team to make it into modifiable feild.Then you can change the currency

Regards

Srinath